Here are the 20 for 20 goals that didn’t make the cut this year:
- Read 32 books. I’m at 31 this year and probably could do this, but I like the 12 nonfiction better. I’ll still set a Goodreads goal.
- Sell $1,000 on Poshmark. I’ve sold about $300 so far, so this is quite the goal and would mean I’d have to start buying things to sell, whereas right now I just sell things I no longer wear.
- Do a weekly home blessing (Fly Lady). Still hoping to do this. I love keeping my condo in a pretty clean state so that when people say they’re going to stop by I don’t freak out.
- Buy washer/dryer. Once my big closet is cleared out, I may reevaluate the buying a washer/dryer, but for now I have a few people letting me use theirs and I don’t have the space carved out in my condo for it. Besides, I think it was on my 18 for 18 list and didn’t happen.
- Get down to a size 6. I’m hoping my WW venture will hope with this goal.
- Buy a bus pass and start riding the bus a few times per month to work.
- Perfect my pizza making skills. This might ruin the WW.
- Buy diamond earrings. I’m trying to save money right now, so this doesn’t work very well with that goal.
Increase 401K contribution to 15%(did earlier this month).
- Attend a yoga retreat.
I still may do any and all of these, so if I find I can do all of it, so be it. One thing I’ve enjoyed doing the last few years was watching an entire TV series of something, but I couldn’t think of anything to watch. Last year was Game of Thrones and the year before was West Wing, so if you have any suggestions, make sure to let me know—It may not be too late for me to add something!